Spinning is an aerobic system which is done with rhythm of music and riding a bicycle with strength, endurance and speed. Spinning is like a sport which is created by American professor Johnny Goldberg. He was a trainer who provided a convenient and quick method to train people in 1989.
A bicycle is created especially for spinning. We can move the seat forward, backward, lift it up, slide the handle and so on. spinning is a good exercise for the muscles of the lower limbs (legs), which protects the joints from injuries.
Spinning is a revolutionary program which combines cycling and aerobics and produces a new sport which combines bike, body and mind.
- It is an intense exercise.
- Ideal for toning the muscles.
- Reduces fat and improves circulation.
- It can be practiced in a gym or at home.
- Spinning is not a simple redesign of bike but it is more interesting than that. Spinning is the first activity conducted on a stationary bike that will make you feel like pedaling in complete freedom as it allows resistance to vary according to the music by accompanying the exercise.
ABOUT SPINNING CLASSES :
SPINNING CLASS moves with the beats of music and usually last between 40 to 60 minutes and it is essential to have a balanced diet otherwise problems may occur. Balanced diet includes the food rich in nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins, lots of fruit, vegetables and water. Proper nutrition contributes to the body and mind which does not make you feel tired during training. This activity requires a teacher or trainer. You can also hire personal trainer, if you are not able to go for spinning class.
Benefits of Spinning
There are numerous of benefits of this class. Some are as follows:
1. One of the greatest benefit of spinning is that it loses 500 to 1000 calories per class, that is why it is highly recommended for weight loss. It also helps in toning, biceps triceps and abs.
2. Spinning lowers the blood pressure and maintains an optimal heart rate. This means, it decreases fatigue so that we can climb stairs easily, carry weights while walking or performing any domestic need.
3. The indoor cycling, like any other group exercise helps to improve our relationships with others during class. It creates a good group atmosphere.
4. It also improves our mood and reduce daily stress. This is so because while cycling, our body releases endorphins, which gives us a sense of well being and harmony with ourselves.
5. It strengthens the legs, thighs, muscles and increases endurance.
Who Can Go For Spinning Classes ?
Spinning class is for everyone, no matter whatever is their age, gender and fitness level.
A beginner or advanced can make the program both in the same place for 40-45 minutes according to their respective intensities.
Spinning is an exercise which is safe because there is no bouncing in body and everyone can do it except people with heart problems. It is recommended for people with heart problems to go for medical consultation before starting the sessions of spinning classes.
Spinning classes is a great way to get strong and energetic body. Join Spinning Classes today ! To join spinning classes in Miami, Visit Metropolis Fitness and Spa.